Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Shoutout

Good Morning! I can't believe it's only 10 days till the big day! My kids are certainly excited!
It's a busy time of the year, but lot of you still find time to create. The testimony of that is that we had over a 100 entries in our Winter Holidays challenge. It was absolutely impossible to narrow our favorites down to just 3, so here are our Top 5 favorite creations.

Teri Sherman


Cammy


jengd


Heidi


Patty Gorka


Wonderful job ladies! Love all your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Thank you all so much for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our Sentiments Only challenge.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5! Everyone's projects were so amazing! You made my day, thank you!

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top five! I'm so thrilled that you liked my card! Congrats to the other top five as well, they are all beautiful!