Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SOS275 - Three Trees

Hello and welcome back crafty friends! 
Before we start, I would like to thank our October guest designer Gina for her lovely creations and I'm happy to announce our guest designer for November....
Cornelia
Cornelia, please contact me at alicaziakova@hotmail.com

This week's challenge is called Three Trees, and obviously we'd like to see at least 3 trees on your cards or projects! 

Let's start first with our October Guest Designer, Gina:

Now for some inspiration from the Design Team:

Alica
Lauren



Chris

Barbara


Stacey

Deena


Mimi




The link will be open until 11:55 PM EDT on Monday, October 31st. Please, no more 
than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

JUST A REMINDER: We are looking for Guest Designers! If you'd like to be
considered for December, simply leave a "DT" after your name 
when you link up! Super simple!!

Thank you for playing along! Have fun!


3 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your team during October :D Great themes and wonderful inspiration :D XXX

Sue Crease said...

Every card simple wonderful .
Sue

Myoriah said...

Just found this site and don't know if I'll have enough time to do this challenge but am going to try. I like the idea of Shopping Our Stash which I've been trying to do for the last two years. I pretty much only buy white card and adhesive these days. :-) Just used this weekend a stamp I bought two year ago and never used and opened a bottle of Snow Writer I've had for a year. I really need these challenges and to declutter and organize. :-(